New beardie advice

Waighto

I'm going tp be purchasing a baby beardie next month and I was looking around online at the foods he can and cannot eat. I didn't see anything about cherries being a no and I was curious if you guys had any different info. Also, I have a 10 gallon tank to put him in and a light for him. Any thing else I need? Thank you in advanced.

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
Go to bearded dragon.org :main_thumbsup:
You'll find out EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know about them...food list and everything :main_thumbsup:

prettyinpink

Well if you go to beardeddragon.org they have tons of info and caresheets there.

10gal he/she will grow out of fast.

What you need
-Tank
-Substrate (paper towels, tile, ect) I use tile nice one time buy and looks nice.
-Food/Water dishes One for his salad and other for water -if you're getting a little one make sure it's not too deed where it'll drown.
-Lighting (repti-SUN ONLY) the other brands are horriable for their eyes, mainly don't use repti-GLO, this is their UVB light which you'll need
and then you'll need a heat source which is a light, like a household bulb. I use a spot light, but I have a much bigger tank then the you'll have at first :p
-Vitamins (reptical with vitamin d3 PINK LABEL) and (ugh forget the name...the other one same brand with a blue label, this is their multivitamin)
-Food - don't use mealies their shell is too hard for them. You can use supers when they're bigger, crickets right now

Hope this helps!

Let me know if you need more info... :) And good luck!

Visit our friends