New Guy Here

O

owen

hey, my name is Owen, i have had a leo since october and have learned alot and am currently trying to breed her with a male i borrowed from a friend in my local herp club, shes doing good, still no signs of eggs but im hoping, she was 60 grams when i started breeding her, this weekend i was at the reptile expo in winnipeg manitoba canada and bought a Patternless Leopard Gecko, im looking forward to learning alot more from you guys, these lil guys are really addictive lol, i cant wait for when my carpet python is breeding size

heres some pics of my leos

This is the patternless leo, he was sold to me as a leucistic but i soon after discovered thats not the case, but it doenst matter to me, hes awsome, his name is Irwin if he turns out to be a male and probably Patty if its a female
HPIM0916.jpg

HPIM0915.jpg

and here is my normal adult female Dippy
HPIM0636.jpg

HPIM0635.jpg

HPIM0634.jpg

enjoy

robin

welcome to geckoforums!! you have two very beautiful leos!! enjoy the site and look forward to seeing you around :)

O

owen

thnx for the welcome, im liking this site, its so full of info and everythi9ng, and definatly no shortage of pics too thats always awsome, i got offered a rainwater albino today for 25 bux i was so ticked i didnt have another cage

robin

another will come around, trust me. just save some money and get a set up ready so when you see one you have everything ready to go :thumbsup:

O

owen

yah im hoping so, but i live in my parents house so my mom says she doesnt want anymore unless there crawling out of eggs lol, well shes good to convince, the rainwater was so cheap cus he lost his tail, they were selling him at the expo, tail included, for $60

O

owen

thnx everyone, im loving this site, everyone is awsome nice, and there is so much info, i spen like 2 hours reading old posts and i learned alot

J

Josh'sGeckoCloset

Yes welcome you have a some beautiful geckos.:main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends