New guy to the forums.

ragnew

Frog-A-Holic
Hi guys,

How's it going? Well, I'm the new guy on the block and wanted to say "Hey". My name's Richie Agnew, and I'm from Denver, CO. I'm currently not keeping geckos of any kind (or reptiles in general at the moment), but I've kept them for the majority of my life. As of now, I guess you could say that I'm going through a bit of an invert fix, and the ones that have really captivated me would have to be the Scolopendrids (Giant Centipedes). Such interesting beasites I tell you!

I use to post quite a bit on Fauna but, haven't really been there for quite sometime (aside from my poppin' in to say hi thread I started a day or so ago), so it was very nice to hear about this site! Well run, and professional to boot! Kelli rocks and I'm glad she's got this up and running!

I'm really thinking about adding at least one gecko species back to the collection, cause I do miss keeping them!

Anywho, it's nice to be here, and I'm sure I'll see you all around!

ragnew

Frog-A-Holic
Haha, indeed that darned rock I was living under just really started to loose that "homey" type feel it once had :D

ragnew

Frog-A-Holic
Thanks folks :)

Reptileman - Heh, yeah the inverts are much more interesting then I'd have ever thought! I never knew what I was missing. Along with my pedes, I've got a little Babycurus jacksoni and a Desert Hairy (supposedly gravid, so, here's to crossing the fingers!). I was going to get an LQ, but decided I'd wait on that for a bit.

R

Russ S

Welcome to Grckoforums.net, Richie. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Visit our friends