New here, any advice is welcome!

RyJo

Hi All,

New here and new to keeping Leopard Gecko's!

I have done plenty of research into the care of them but a lot of info out there seems to be contradictory so I would appreciate anyone giving me any tips or tricks that has worked for them that i could use!

He is setup in a 36" x 24" x "18 wooden vivarium so plenty of space!

Heat pad is set at 28/29 degrees Celsius (82-84 Degrees Fahrenheit) please let me know if i should turn this up. Cool side of the enclosure is about 24 degrees C or 75 Degrees F.

Could use some advice in terms of feeding schedule and amounts etc :)

IMG_7515.JPG

Xxchipxx

Welcome Ryjo how old is your leopard gecko? I’d say food would be determined on appetite. Find an average consumption and base it off of that .

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I sent you a PM about care. The cage size, from what I see here, is good, and I do think the hot side should be a bit hotter (low 90's F).

Aliza

RyJo

Welcome Ryjo how old is your leopard gecko? I’d say food would be determined on appetite. Find an average consumption and base it off of that .
He's 18 months i believe from what the previous owner told me! And thanks about the appetite info, I will feed him as much as he will eat and go from there!

RyJo

I sent you a PM about care. The cage size, from what I see here, is good, and I do think the hot side should be a bit hotter (low 90's F).

Aliza
Thanks I'll take a look now :)

I will also turn his hotter side up a little bit to the low 90's!

Visit our friends