New Here :)

A

ALGeckos

Hey everyone,

My name is Aimee and I've kept geckos and other reptiles for the past 4 years. Last year, I was forced to sell off my collection since I was moving into a "No Pets Allowed" apartment, but now that I'm moving out this month into a house, I'll be starting my collection again.

Through these 4 years, I've had several leopard geckos, crested geckos, bearded dragons, toads, fish, and a russian tortoise. After 2-3 years of keeping them as a hobby, I was going to try breeding leos as a continuation of the hobby - nothing large scale. I'm thinking I might do that in the future, but right now I just want to focus on acquiring some leo beauties and raising them!

I was a part of the Kingsnake forum community when I started 4 years ago, and after that I've been a part of Fauna Classifieds (excluding the year I lived at this small SF apartment). I actually found this website through FaunaClassifieds - not sure if it was a link or someone mentioning it. This forum looks great and I'm glad the focus is on Geckos!

I hope to get to know more of you in this community! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Last edited by a moderator:
L

lil_katiedan

Welcome! There are plenty of people here to answer your questions and to aid you in adding to your collection :).

N

Nigel4less

Welcome to the site! I have a Russian Tortoise also! They are awesome! But geckos are better hehe!

Visit our friends