New Leo, Old Leo

Seirye

I haven't been here in a while because life gets the best of you sometimes, but I just got a new leopard gecko last week, and I wanted to come show off a little bit!

I'm not here to ask about morphs, but I'm always open to that, haha.
attachment.php

This is Wonton!! I just got her on February 23rd, and this picture was taken in the last I think three days. She's currently 7 grams and 4" in length, and I say "she" but we don't know yet. I don't know her morph, but I kind of leaned towards mack snow? I also don't know her age, so if someone has any ideas about that, I would love to know your thoughts. She's pretty thin and doesn't like to be handled, but I am working on socializing her!

Here's another shot of her with my older gecko, Biscuit (we like food names).
attachment.php

Biscuit, I suspect, is just your typical normal-type gecko, but if someone else has another idea I'm open to it--again, I'm not here to ask morphs, just to show off! She (I am pretty sure she's a she, based on how she looks underneath) is 20g and 6.5" long. I don't know how old she is, only that I got her at the end of November. When I got her, she looked like this:
attachment.php

And finally, I posted it in the Before and After thread, but here's a side-by-side of Biscuit then and now!
attachment.php

And there we have it! Just wanted to share the changes in my leos since my last visit here! :3

Attachments

• tumblr_olvcde05pe1rvktaoo5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_olvcde05pe1rvktaoo5_1280.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 39
  • tumblr_olvcde05pe1rvktaoo6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_olvcde05pe1rvktaoo6_1280.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 36
  • tumblr_ohhlztagUW1rvktaoo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ohhlztagUW1rvktaoo3_1280.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 35
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    371.6 KB · Views: 53

Neon Aurora

Nice geckos. =)

Yes, I would say the new one is probably a mack snow.

Don't forget about quarantine, especially if that new one came from a chain store. Try not to let those geckos make contact for 1-2 months until you are sure the new one isn't carrying any diseases or parasites. This would include handling the old one directly after the new one without washing your hands.

Visit our friends