new pair

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
Picked up this pair a little while back. Male is young and needs some growth, but his color is outstanding. Female has some yellow tinting and will be going into a yellow stripe project.

Male
RSMGarg2.jpg

RSMGarg3.jpg

Female
YSFGarg1.jpg

YSFGarg2.jpg

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
I want that female! Is she yellow or is that just the photo? if shes yellow you should sell her to me, and get yourself a nice red lady for that nice young man ;)

:p

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
I want that female! Is she yellow or is that just the photo? if shes yellow you should sell her to me, and get yourself a nice red lady for that nice young man ;)

:p

She is yellow and nfs :p. I have a yellow male coming for her. And I already have some red ladies coming ;) nice try though

robin

damn ted, those are some awesome looking aurics! you need to make some yellow reticulated aurics!

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
So youre my competition huh? lol.

You definitely have a leg up on the project since you have a breeding age male and female :( I only have a breeding age yellow female, and 4 possibly yellow babies (all having at least one yellow parent)

Welp...now I know where to go for either a bloodline swap or a baby :) Please Keep me updated on your progress.

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
So youre my competition huh? lol.

You definitely have a leg up on the project since you have a breeding age male and female :( I only have a breeding age yellow female, and 4 possibly yellow babies (all having at least one yellow parent)

Welp...now I know where to go for either a bloodline swap or a baby :) Please Keep me updated on your progress.

Friendly competition. ;)

I will keep you posted. Most likely will be pairing up at the end of dec. I have a couple yellow looking hatchlings from this year but yellows are known to go orange.sometimes so it is hard to say what will happen with them.

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
I demand better pix of this female!:main_yes:

Also I want to see pix of her man!;)

...and we definitely have to do some baby swaping in the future :main_thumbsup:

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
I demand better pix of this female!:main_yes:

Also I want to see pix of her man!;)

...and we definitely have to do some baby swaping in the future :main_thumbsup:

Ok lol, I'll take some outdoor pics of her tomorrow. The male I won't be picking up till White Plains show next month so you'll have to wait. ;)

I'm up for baby swapping in the future. :D

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
As promised. Unfortunately, these are not outdoors, seems like everytime I wanna take outdoor pics it pours. As you can see, she loses the yellow tinting when she fires up.

Unfired.
UF5.jpg

UF4.jpg

UF6.jpg

UF3.jpg

UF2.jpg

UF1.jpg

UF7.jpg

Fired up
FU5.jpg

FU4.jpg

FU3.jpg

FU2.jpg

FU1.jpg

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
Don't want much do ya. :p

Ok, these are all taken indoors without flash, no editing other than a little cropping. ;)

AF1-1.jpg

AF2.jpg

AF3.jpg

AF4.jpg

AF5.jpg

AF6.jpg

AF7.jpg

I also have two babies I produced this year from fairly average looking parents(SLIGHT yellow tone to the female) that are starting to color up. From what I've heard yellow babies often turn orange eventually, so we will see where these go.

Hatchling #1
HATCH2B-1.jpg

HATCH2A.jpg

Hatchling #2
HATCH1B.jpg

HATCH1A.jpg

LZRDGRL

Beautiful! :main_thumbsup: You have some of the most awesome animals on here :main_yes: Those two hatchlings look very promising; nice lemon yellow. I hope they stay that way :main_yes: Your photography is superb. When I do in-house photos without flash, they're all brown ;)

Chrissy

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
Thank you so much! She really is gorgeous! I like her a lot :) (She looks like shes getting ready to shed?). Those babies are amazing! I'm so curious to see how they turn out! If they are all yellows, and you arent going to use one...let me know ;) And I'll do the same in return, since we are both working on the same project :D.

I updated my yellow project pix too here:
http://geckoforums.net/showthread.php?t=80007
I also have a VERY special someone coming to my group VERY shortly ;)

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
Thank you so much! She really is gorgeous! I like her a lot :) (She looks like shes getting ready to shed?). Those babies are amazing! I'm so curious to see how they turn out! If they are all yellows, and you arent going to use one...let me know ;) And I'll do the same in return, since we are both working on the same project :D.

I updated my yellow project pix too here:
http://geckoforums.net/showthread.php?t=80007
I also have a VERY special someone coming to my group VERY shortly ;)

Thanks. :) She is definitely my favorite garg. Not only is she beautiful but she also has the sweetest personality and is a complete PIG when it comes to CGD. :main_laugh: She did in fact shed last night.

I think I might know who you're adding to your group if it's coming from Sarah at Lunar. I saw her ad not too long ago. ;)

I'm pretty excited about those two hatchlings. I didn't expect much from the parents considering how well, drab they are, but they sure surprised me! All of my other holdbacks from that pair are looking to be nice oranges, so I'm hoping these two stay yellow. I am keeping everything I hatched from them this year till they are sexable, if I have an extra yellow male or two I'll send em your way. ;) From what I've heard from other breeders yellow gargs are uncommon because so many of them turn orange, and most people go for red or orange as their goal. I have several other younger hatchlings from the pair and eggs still cooking and neither of these started to color at all till around a month or so of age so we shall see what I end up with when everyone is a bit older. I will definitely keep you updated. :main_thumbsup:

Last edited:

Visit our friends