New Shipping Company!!!!!

TheWolfmanTom

There is a new shipping company available to reptile keepers.
The company is called REPTILESEXPRESS.COM
I had the pleasure of being able to test this service BEFORE they went public.
They where fairly priced and the customer service was thru the roof.
I sent a dragon to Alaska using this service and I could not be happier.
Feel free to check them out!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.reptilesexpress.com/
Thanks All.
Tom
TND Dragons

snakegirl

ohh lord! well shipyourreptiles stop shipping snakes....am now just about done with getting my papers from fedex...and this happens! lol.....

snakegirl

really now i wanna use this, i Love ups its only a block away, FedEx is over a hour.....and i checked the prices...Holy moly.....FedEx are normally $50-$60 this site is giving me quotes of $30's for the same places...wow!

snakegirl

the testimonials if you look are from GA, and SC and they dont say anything about Not being in the U.S so i think its for the US.

Northstar Herp

Rhacs and Uros, oh boy!!!
This is the first time I've ever tried to sign up for anything like this, so I don't know if it's the usual lingo or not, but does it make anybody else uncomfortable that we have agree to pay their legal fees in case they're sued by someone we ship to?

adam&nikki

as far as i know reptiles express is in canada only but the only down side from what i saw is that you have to use there boxes and deli cups to ship tru themi checked them out a few months ago as a vendor at a expo told me about them

Northstar Herp

Rhacs and Uros, oh boy!!!
This is the first time I've ever tried to sign up for anything like this, so I don't know if it's the usual lingo or not, but does it make anybody else uncomfortable that we have agree to pay their legal fees in case they're sued by someone we ship to?

Anybody??

Visit our friends