New to geckos! What morphs are these?

Dusty

I just starting looking into leopard geckos and stopped by Petco to see what they had. Below are some of the babies available and I am wondering what morphs they are and what they could possibly look like as adults?

I am particularly interested in the little guy with the stripe down his back. (from what I could see, it looked like that little bit on his face is some skin that hasn't fully shed yet)

Thank you for the help!

f45d3fb6.jpg

af2bb5ca.jpg

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
They will all become either superhypos (if they lose all their spots), hypos (if they lose most of their spots) or high yellows (if they don't lose many of their spots). Some of them seem to have a slight orange color so may develop into tangerines. The one with the stripe down the back would be considered an aberrant because the tail isn't striped.

Aliza

Dusty

Thank you Aliza! I'll have to look those up to see what they look like! (such a noobie, I know).

It's probably hard to tell, but the little guy with the stripe down his back does have a striped tail, it looks exactly like the tails of the two on top of the water dish.

fledgehole

Petco, still using that sand. If you take there advice on leos do not use calci sand as a substrate. Use paper towel, repi carpet, tile, or even newspaper. Any loose substrate can cause an impaction.

Dusty

O whoops! Sorry about that!! I guess I wasn't paying attention when I originally posted this!

Visit our friends