New to Hainans. :)

Tenor Goddess

Iguana Whisperer
Greetings all!

I recently acquired 4, unsexed, beautiful CBB Hainans! I was wondering, at what age are they easily sexed?
I know for leos 4 weeks is recommended using a photographer's loupe. I waited for my first leo produced here to hit 4 weeks of age and used my 10x photographer's loupe, successfully sexing him as a male. :)

Excited to see what sex ratio I have of these babies. :D I included pictures of each baby (their sale pictures, I've only had them for a couple weeks so I wanted to make sure they were officially settled in being so tiny before subjecting to pictures) and a picture of their parents and my cage setup for them. :) I plan to add some flat cork bark for the back of their cages soon so they can have optimal climbing room. For now, these little 2gram babies have loads of room. ;)
Thus far, 2 babies (pictured together) were born 7/7/11, the more black/grey kiddo was 6/13/11 and the more purple kiddo was 6/14/11. :)

They are all so cute, tiny and just gorgeous. Very healthy, happy and love to eat.

Hugs,

Amanda

Last edited:

Visit our friends