New to reps..sorta

Noluk

Hi all. Nice site by the way. So heres whats going to be my set up. 30 gal long tank already established withe cacti and succulents because the new owners of our apartments made us get rid of any aquariums 45+ years of fish keeping down the drain. But anyhow, I live right between phoenix and tuscon and my son in law is a critter hunter nut, always sending pics of his newest centpede or scorp or whatever. The other day he sent me a pic of a banded sand snake and I fell in love. So I got to thinking of the snake, a banded gecko and a bunch of blue death feining beetles for a set up. Heres whats in the tank right now. Top layer pea size pebbles, then sand, then potting soil. I have drift wood and rocks and some fake aquarium plants as well. The tank is about 82 degrees daytime when the grow light is on and 74 at night. I'm going to rearrange some of the soil to deepen the sand for the snake and make some hides for the lizard. Hows this sound so far?

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Don't you think the banded gecko is going to end up being snake dinner? On the other hand, I have heard interesting things about keeping banded geckos with scorpions.

Aliza

Visit our friends