Newbie in Georgia

Starwild

Gex 'n Snakes
Hi, I'm new to the forums, to leopard geckos and to herps in general.

I'm 23, a grad student at the University of Georgia, and I'm in the planning/preparing stages for getting my first leo. I've read through most of the forum topics back about 10 pages or so, and you guys have already been a big help to me!

I would love to find a breeder in the Athens, GA area rather than going to a pet store to get my gecko. I always feel a little iffy buying live animals from even the best pet stores, because who knows where their stock came from, what their bloodlines are like or how they were kept!

I'm not looking for anything special, rare (or expensive), just a pet-quality leopard gecko, male or female, any color morph, as long as they're healthy and not hideously deformed. Even a "plain" leo would be fine by me! To my untrained eye, even the "normal" geckos are gorgeous.

So if you know anyone around Athens or Atlanta who might have a leo for sale that fits my utterly-not-picky description, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could point me in their direction!

Nice to meet you, best wishes! :main_thumbsup:

Curriaan

Welcome to GeckoForums! Heh, yeah, this is probably the best gecko community for newcomers as well as veterans alike ^_^ I'm pretty new myself, but just by looking around, I know this is a great community. And I'm also gonna be getting my first leo. So yeah, hopefully you have just as much fun as I am on here ^_^

O

owen

welcome man, i was the new guy like an hour ago haha welcome, its a great site

Visit our friends