Newest Addition + Updates

Neon Aurora

Thought I would post some pics =)

My newest addition, a female xanthix x firebold cross
attachment.php

A patternless stripe eclipse het rainwater male. I was having a lot of trouble deciding if he was eclipse, but I am about 80% he is. I like his head patterning and his high white sides
attachment.php
attachment.php

And a tangerine eclipse het rainwater female. These pictures are kind of crappy, but eh.
attachment.php
attachment.php

I didn't get any good pictures of my rainwater stock, so I'll probably be back later with good pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_1633.jpg
    IMG_1633.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1641.jpg
    IMG_1641.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1645.jpg
    IMG_1645.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1656.jpg
    IMG_1656.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1657.jpg
    IMG_1657.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 53

Neon Aurora

Thanks!

I'm definitely enjoying my newest one. I'm still working on getting her to eat consistently, so I've been leaving her alone as much as possible. It's hard to resist the temptation to take her out to admire her, haha. She is intended for my rainwater stripe project. I was so happy with one of the rainwater stripes I hatched out this season that I decided I want to work on that line. I looked through so many geckos looking for a rainwater stripe, but none of them had quite what I was looking for. So I decided to start from scratch! I've got an awesome rainwater stripe male (will post updated pics of him later) and then this girl. Should be a good start to some great stripes. I'd also like to have a non-rainwater stripe project going later, so she will also be very valuable there.

I think I decided I really like stripes xD

Visit our friends