Normal and mack snow leopard geckos need a home in northern New Jersey

Arctic16

Hello all,

I have two geckos that need a good home. I am in northern New Jersey, and I can no longer commit to giving them the care they deserve and I want them to go to a good home.

They are currently in a twenty gallon tank. I am looking to give them away along with their full set-up which includes the tank, digital and analog thermometers, multiple hides, feeding tongs, worm dishes, decorative plants, and everything else I have accumulated in my years of gecko ownership.

Please let me know if you're interested. Thank you.

marauderhex

I see from your location that you go between NJ and Baltimore. I live in Delaware right off of I-95. If I could meet you somewhere along your travels, I would certainly give them a good home. All I would need are the leos and the enclosure. I have everything else.

marauderhex

If you ever find yourself heading south in NJ or toward Philly, etc, just send me a PM. My offer always stands.

longmachao

Where exactly do you live in Northern Jersey. I live in central jersey (Piscataway). If it isn't too far i'll be willing to make the trip.

edit: I didn't notice the date on this thread. If you already gave em away let me know if u don't mind. I stop lurking on this site for a while now.

Last edited:

LunaMarcusCarlisle

We just recently made space to add to our leopard gecko family!
We live in northern Jersey and are willing to come to you to pick up your babies if you still have them. We've been taking care of leopard geckos for local vets in the rare cases when people decide to part with them.
We're looking for two or three new permanent geckos to add to our little family. PM us if you're interested!

Visit our friends