ODD LITTLE HATCHLING!!

Dinosaur!

oh goodness! your girl turned out to be a stunner! i have a super snow tremper girl at the moment, and she should be laying some mack snows het tremper soon. i may decide to line breed one of the babies to her, just because i love how many outcomes i could get from that! :D supersnows (all kinds) are my current favorites, with dreamsickles in second. this is my girl: she not a light lover either ;)

OZE5a2w.jpg

stager

I have a young female ss eclipse het tremper and I havent quite figure what to do with her you just made up my mind. I hadn't even thaught breeding for those but you sold me. Love it

Dinosaur!

me too! snows are just so beautiful to me with their pale colors, and beatiful but subtle patterns :smitten: i just want a whole herd of them in my house!

scm133

GULFCOASTGECKOS
Stunning geckos :) I love super snows. I've paired a SSta with a hypo mack snow poss het tremper this year so i'm super excited :)
Oh, yeah...I can visualize the offsprings!! You have to post some pictures. I can see some pretty Hypo Snows out of this...possibly a Super Snow Hypo....which would be awesome!!!
My Mack Snow W&Y x Total Eclipse has given me four eggs so far....Fingers crossed for a Super Snow W&Y.:2thumbsup:

Visit our friends