Oedura castelnaui

sciteacher

Nothing too exotic, but I'm continuing to update some of the species on my webpage. Here's the latest group of photos. I only have a single young, amelanistic O. castelnaui, and I've only had it for several months. I wasn't looking specifically to add these to my collection, but it was thrown in with a couple of other geckos I bought for a very good price. When it's sexable, I'll see if I want to find a mate for it. What I do find interesting is the big dark eyes on an amelanistic animal. There are times when it fires up brigthter than this. I like the bright row of orange scales above the eyes... reminds me of a phelsuma. I must say I was a little surprised at how mellow this gecko was as a photo subject... very laid back.

Oedura6.jpg

Oedura7.jpg

Oedura8.jpg

Gary

goReptiles

I love these geckos! I want one so bad. They are so pretty. I just don't have any extra tubs right now for any. :-( The minute I get some extra housing, I'm getting at least one. The amel velvets are so pretty.

Grogshla

very beautiful gecko mate. I have the mamorata and have always had a soft spot for the oeduras
thanks for sharing

Visit our friends