Orientalis from Hamm....

Big Red One

umber 1- Yoshi
Hi All,

Santa came early to my house this year, here's my advance Christmas presents from Hamm last week.....
Only quick snaps popping them into their new homes, they have had a long week and I want to settle them in asap. They are tiny !!!!

Number 1 - Yoshi

5794fec3.jpg

Number 2 - Yogi (a little more up to posing)

bdf11e31.jpg

3b43916c.jpg

I am so chuffed to get hold of these..... They're my first Japanese Goni, but I honestly think they are the nicest geckos I have ever seen 'in the flesh'. The pics really don't yet do them justice. Hopefully they will he a male/female pair but they are too small to sex yet, they really are tiny!

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
Great Christmas presents!!!! They are beautiful! I hope you got a male and a female...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you ;)

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
umber 1- Yoshi
Hi All,

Santa came early to my house this year, here's my advance Christmas presents from Hamm last week.....
Only quick snaps popping them into their new homes, they have had a long week and I want to settle them in asap. They are tiny !!!!

Number 1 - Yoshi

5794fec3.jpg

Number 2 - Yogi (a little more up to posing)

bdf11e31.jpg

3b43916c.jpg

I am so chuffed to get hold of these..... They're my first Japanese Goni, but I honestly think they are the nicest geckos I have ever seen 'in the flesh'. The pics really don't yet do them justice. Hopefully they will he a male/female pair but they are too small to sex yet, they really are tiny!

How come Santa didnt bring me any of those? :p

Visit our friends