soccerdad

000_2904.jpg

This one is Buster our 7 month old Lab mix who weighs 60 pounds

000_2219-1.jpg

000_22261.jpg

This one is Wendy our Siberian Husky

S

StinaKSU

I LOOOOOVE your husky!!!!! Red huskies are my favoritest!!

L

lil_katiedan

Aw, both are adorable! :) Any clue what the lab is mixed with?

soccerdad

Thanks guys the people that abandoned him and his sister said lab mixed rottweiller... and although there is some rottie in there I think theres other breeds too lol

L

Leonardo

man. huskies have always been my dream dogs. i have an aussie now, love her to death, but she wasnt my first choice. i could afford another dog financially, but doubt id have the time for a puppy.
i want to be able to get one as young as possible and raise it completely by myself.
as for now i have no place to put it and my parents would kill me if i brought another dog home. lol.
so itll have to wait some more.

the bigger the dog, the better. thats my opinion.

S

StinaKSU

dang he is a beast! Do you think he might have some newfie or smt in him at all?...

soccerdad

Possibly .... he was like 23 pounds at 12 weeks old when we found him hes definately not lab/rottie like the previous owners suggested

myelodiya

Buster is gorgeous! He looks like a lab with 'feathering' like a golden..maybe he's a lab X golden mix? Whatever he is, he's gorgeous.

Wendy is such a beautiful red head. it's a shame people buy sibes out of impulse, they're not the easiest breed to handle (scaling 6 ft fences, digging, prey drive, 30% recall lol), and before they even do research, they'll dump the dog onto someone else. :(

Visit our friends