Pacman's

brandy101010

I used to work at a pet shop and they had some babies there all the time. I have heard that they do get very big. one person described that as soft ball sized. Can't tell you if it's true or not. I do know that as babies they have a huge attitude! lol every time I had to clean the tank they would bark at me and try to bite. They were cute though.

gixxer3420

I wouldn't keep more than one pacman per cage, they will eat each other. They get huge and are neat frogs. I've owned a couple and mine gotlarger than soft balls. So prepare yourself for fat frogs!

Stitch

Pacman's are colorful but lazy. I had a Cane Toad, they can get just as big but aren't as colorful. But the CT will move around more then the Pacman's especially when it comes to feeding. I could have fed my CT fuzzy's if I had wanted to but I stuck with pinkies instead (as a treat of course). He mainly ate adult crix and super worms. You do have to be extremely careful CT because they can squirt toxins from their glands and you wouldn't want to get that in your eyes, they have been known to kill dogs that try to eat them.

Mine was about the size of an adults hand.
f578d3f4.jpg

f578d3ec.jpg

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
You do have to be extremely careful CT because they can squirt toxins from their glands and you wouldn't want to get that in your eyes, they have been known to kill dogs that try to eat them.
Now that would be a drag... "croaking" from frog toxin!

P

pawsfoot

I had a Pacman that got to be a little bit bigger than a bread plate. He ate superworms, crickets, and fish. He lived on like an island thing and water surrounded it. THey do not move much so do not expect an exciting animal. You can give them oinkies or fuzzies every now and then, but I never had luck with anything frozen thawed. They pretty much only eat living things. Good luck, they are soo easy to care for and can make wonderful pets. Just don't expect excitement or handling. They can bite and it will hurt.

Visit our friends