Pangea reptile

j&k lemmy

Pangea offers a exoterra setup for crested geckos with optional free crestie
I have been interested in a crested gecko for a while now
Since this ain't somebody who has posted here as far as I know
I figured to ask if anybody here has ever dealt with them before & if it was a good experience or not

OhioGecko

Mod Squad Member
I have vended shows with Pangea. They are known to be a good company with quality Crested Geckos. I would not hesitate to purchase from them.

Dave

Pangea offers a exoterra setup for crested geckos with optional free crestie
I have been interested in a crested gecko for a while now
Since this ain't somebody who has posted here as far as I know
I figured to ask if anybody here has ever dealt with them before & if it was a good experience or not
I just placed a small order recently from Pangea and the customer service was great. It was not a live anima that was purchased though. My 2 cents!:)

Awag

I have never bought the kit or live animals from Pangea, but have bought supplies. It is a great store and I am fairly confident that you will get what you paid for. Great costumer service and beautiful reptiles!

-Alex Wagner

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
I just placed a small order recently from Pangea and the customer service was great. It was not a live anima that was purchased though. My 2 cents!:)

Please add your full name to this thread. Full names are required for all post in this section.

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
I have purchased animals and supplies from Pangea and have never had any issues.

Visit our friends