Pecto fails once again

jakehinds

Ahh yes. The #1 rated reptile store fails. How shocking-http://tinyurl.com/kjk6a9c

If you look down a bit, you can see that they say leopard geckos are diurnal. So I sent them a little email 5a235618-6f4a-44e7-9d08-aefd53649f70.jpg

Last edited:

Karah

I went to +++++ yesterday to get some mealworms. I heard a +++++ employee tell a guy that Leopard geckos are very lazy, all of the time. It makes me mad they get away with it! Ugh, the guy ended up getting a crested gecko instead..

I'll report the same thing to them. Hopefully with more than one person, they'll fix it.

jakehinds

I went to +++++ yesterday to get some mealworms. I heard a +++++ employee tell a guy that Leopard geckos are very lazy, all of the time. It makes me mad they get away with it! Ugh, the guy ended up getting a crested gecko instead..

I'll report the same thing to them. Hopefully with more than one person, they'll fix it.

They told me they'd fix it. Still haven't, and if a week goes with nothing, I'm emailing again. What sucks is my Leo is VERY LAZY! hahaha:D

ebuch

I love how you made sure to call them out on their prices. Funny thing is that the particular store uses their quality of service as a justification for their prices. There have been times where I would agree that they have excellent service, but that's usually when it comes to asking questions about premium dog food or seven hundred dollar Conures.

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
I moved this to the business section. Everyone will need to post their full names.

Visit our friends