Pics of remaining hatchlings =)

Geckos4Life<3

519dec71-12a8-4b71.jpg

1 little Mojave

519dec71-12c0-84f1.jpg

1 little Pastel

519dec71-12d8-bb81.jpg

1 little Bumblebee - He has this weird pattern (the exact same) on both sides near the end of his tail - just were his tail curls in the pic the cool pattern is lol

519dec71-1331-055b.jpg

1 Little Normal

519dec71-1353-d4b2.jpg

2 little Mojave

519dec71-1378-9937.jpg

2 little Normal - love the faded horse shoe on his/her head

519dec71-13b3-b01a.jpg

3 little Mojave :D

That's the remaining hatchlings :D

I have to say, I done pretty well this year for first time, I kept thinking ; They'll not breed. Then they bred. I thought, I'll not get eggs. Then I got eggs. I then thought, I'll mess the incubation up and they'll not hatch, and they hatched. I thought, I'll never get them feeding and then I did!!

I had 3 normal females up to weight and a Pastel female up to weight. I paired a Spider, a Lesser and a Mojave to the 3 Normal Females and the Spider to the Pastel Female.

I got 7 eggs from every one of the Normal Females and 5 eggs from the Pastel.

Clutch 1 from a Normal Female I got : 2 Lessers, 2 Spiders, 1 Mojave and 2 Normals

Clutch 2 from another Normal Female : 2 Spiders, 2 Mojaves, 1 Lesser and 2 Normals

Clutch 3 from the last Normal Female : 3 Mojaves and 4 Normals

Clutch 4 from the Pastel : 2 Spiders - which died in the egg :'( don't know why because they were fully formed :'( and I got 1 Normal and a Bumblebee!!

I have to say I think I did pretty well for a 13 yr old and it's my first time :D

I hate selling them :( find it too hard to part with them :'( lol. I'm keeping the Mojaves because I think they're female and I'm swapping either a normal or a spider for a Yemen Chameleon from a guy lol.

I have got them all feeding great and are all doing fine

Visit our friends