please check this ! two breeders stopping!!

KelliH

By the way I am sad that A & M Gecko (Alberto and Mary Cadolini) are selling their leopard gecko business. I can certainly understand the reasons and empathize.

dprince

Mod Squad Member
I know for many folks it's a big blow to the leopard gecko community to lose a big breeder like A & M, but I respect and empathize with their decision. It can't have been an easy one to make. I wish nothing but positive things for Alberto and his family - best of luck to them. :)

G

Gonser

This is all very sad. Gecko Genetics too has always been a first class operation and Jason has been awesome. I hope he gets back into it again some day.
This economy is freakin horrible and many businesses small and large have been greatly affected.
I'm still waiting for that hope and change.........

Good luck all, hang in there.

dprince

Mod Squad Member
This is all very sad. Gecko Genetics too has always been a first class operation and Jason has been awesome. I hope he gets back into it again some day.
This economy is freakin horrible and many businesses small and large have been greatly affected.
I'm still waiting for that hope and change.........

Good luck all, hang in there.

I just saw this today about Jason and Gecko Genetics. :( I've known Jason a little while, and he's a been a total asset to the leopard gecko community. His contributions will be severely missed. It must have been a tough decision to make, and I wish him nothing but the best. :main_yes:

Dreamgeckos.com

I am sorry to see 4 breeders stopping aswel , however i do hope that not more breeders will follow.

see 4 breeders stopping and mayor shows comming up in the USA ( like Daytona ) will probebly mean that the breeders who are going out of the buissness will sell annimals verry cheap on daytona ( logical economics ) that will mean that other breeders who are not stopping will have to compete agains low prices of others wich inturn will mean that other breeders who already have a tough time will get a even harder time since cash will probebly not flow their way but to the breeders that are stopping since their prices will logicaly be lower.

The economic crises hits everyone hard i just hope that it will not be a cascade of breeders that will have to pull the plug because others pulled the plug also .

Greetz

Richard van Vondel

reptinut

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were the only people i know of that had the "emerald rainbow" leopard gecko project! Dang, those were some nice geckos!

Visit our friends