Please Help ID Me!!

Sachy

Hi, I'm new to this site & to keeping leopard gecko's... I've had these guys about 4 months, I successfully hatched my very first clutch & I'm reaching out for help with identifying what kinda morphs I have. Female (Nancy) is more tan/orange, her spots are brown and possibly a carrot tail..? She came to me after losing her tail which is growing back beautifully. My male (Sid) is a hypo of some sort, possibly a high yellow, and his spots are black with gray in the middle. Now that I have a couple babies I really wanna know what they could be.

Attachments

• WP_20150831_21_20_48_Cinemagraph.jpg
    WP_20150831_21_20_48_Cinemagraph.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 13
  • nancy color.jpg
    nancy color.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 12
  • sid color.jpg
    sid color.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 31
  • sid and nancy.jpg
    sid and nancy.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 31

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
welcome to GF! Nice looking geckos. I'd call the one with no body spots a super hypo tangerine and the one with a few body spots a hypo tangerine. I'd expect the babies to be yellow/orange colored with a range of body spotting from lots to none.

I have moved your post to the appropriate sub-forum. Please check to see that you're posting in the proper forum, not just the first forum on the page.
Thanks.

Aliza

Sachy

Thank you so much!! I had no idea they were tangerines. I'll be sure to put my next post in the proper sub-forum next time.

Visit our friends