POST #1000 !!!

o0 Ryan 0o

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it's been a gradual process, but I've finally hit 1000 posts woo! I love this place and I'm glad to be a part of it. Things have been a little busy for me lately and it's only going to get worse as the year goes on, but I'm going to try and pop in more often to say hi and post some photos.

Now to the photos, here are a few of a little jungly Rainwater we hatched last night. He's a cute little thing.

08rw1.jpg

08rw2.jpg

Thanks for looking and here's a :banana: for another 1000 post :D

paulnj

What a cute little rainwater Ryan and Val. Missed you today at the show(not up for a 200 mile drive huh:main_rolleyes: )

o0 Ryan 0o

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the comments everyone. I'm excited about the milestone and I'm glad we're finally hatching some geckos again. We have a good 20 eggs now woo.

Regarding the little RW, i forgot to mention he was incubated as male and hatched in 35 days. I didn't expect him to be so dark from a Raining Red pairing, and the temps. Hopefully he'll brighten up and be a fun one to watch grow.

Jeremy Letkey

Jaded by reality!!
Just beautiful guys. I have a few darker ones here as well this season. I am pretty sure that it is the bold stripe influence. They will lighten, yet keep a more defined pattern. :main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends