Post Dog Pictures

Next Level Geckos

Heres my Lab Buddy...these pictures are from a couple years ago. I will try to get an update soon.

Last edited:

fuzzylogix

Carpe Diem
old thread but..

this is harley
2cdfo1.jpg

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
Post our dogs aye... that could take a while for me :)

Y'all have some REALLY cute puppers...

Luna Girl
lu_july__20_2010-mJZJI.jpeg

lu_july_2010_500-iPgEG.jpeg

Ollie Boy
smiles-WAlzk.jpg

269404759685-1ibhP.jpg

Mr. Bean and Dauber (RIP Daubie)
dauber_and_bean-TcpIK.jpg

at_the_drive_thru_2-22-10-xWw8T.jpeg

RIP Dauber and Honey Pie
dauber_and_pie_rip-guqh4.jpg

Diego Vega
feb_2010-GdL18.jpeg

286337452677-y71DV.jpg

Benny
344779834245-fo5v9.jpeg

benny_coat_3-OATfj.jpg

Last edited:

uroplatus99

Kermit- The boston's name is Bean??

nook_004.sized.jpg

Thats 'Nook ... my wife and I's first dog together...

meg_meg_Cute.sized.jpg

This is Meg (Megabyte)... JRT

DSC_0197.sized.jpg

And Lennon (after good ole John...)

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
Actually Silas it's Mr. Bean, Like a play on Boston Baked Beans, since he's a boston terrier and was about the size of a bean when we got him as a runty pup... and it suits him, he's a little gas factory :) Your dogs are beautiful by the way.

uroplatus99

Actually Silas it's Mr. Bean, Like a play on Boston Baked Beans, since he's a boston terrier and was about the size of a bean when we got him as a runty pup... and it suits him, he's a little gas factory :) Your dogs are beautiful by the way.

Thats funny... My wife and I started talking about getting a Boston a few years ago, and Bean was going to be the name... Actually Marley Bean. I love Bob Marley, and well the whole Boston Baked Beans thing... :D

M_surinamensis

Shillelagh Law
Ugliest dog- also the dumbest- in the world.

His name is Ash. I shut down a rescue in Pennsylvania because of him.

ash001-1.jpg

BrilliantEraser

Bookworm!
Awww, Ash isn't that ugly! I've seen much worse come through my grooming job. What's the story behind him / the rescue being closed down?

Here's a couple pictures of me and my dog, Landon. He's only five months old, so he still looks all awkward and baby-like.

47118_470619490210_723660210_7037567_611785_n.jpg

47714_470619100210_723660210_7037555_8049598_n.jpg

67080_1520955818996_1087560008_31337078_1599046_n.jpg

M_surinamensis

Shillelagh Law
Awww, Ash isn't that ugly! I've seen much worse come through my grooming job. What's the story behind him / the rescue being closed down?

I don't want him to rely on external factors for his self esteem, so I call him ugly and stupid all the time. He only knows about sixty or seventy words in english, so he hasn't caught on that they are insults yet.

There was a woman in Pennsylvania, active on a lot of forums and in chat rooms, so some people here probably know her, who said she ran an animal rescue operation. She was congenial and inoffensive... and she had problem after problem after disaster occur that all seemed to be outside of her control when it came to animals, which everyone who knew her through various websites would talk her through and make donations to correct and so on.

She had this pregnant dog, a mutt. The pups were going to be put down, so I said I'd take them. I like mutts, I had space and money and hadn't had a dog since I was a kid. I was going to pick them up when they were weaned. As the mother gave birth, four were stillborn, two live. The mother was in rough condition, which was cited as the reason for the pups being the way they were- and I started throwing cash at it to get veterinary treatment for the two which were alive. One of them died a few days later, Ash-hole there was the one who made it. I picked him up earlier than expected when his brother died.

He promptly started crapping out roundworms in such high densities that it looked like chow-mein with every bowel movement. My vet found a lovely panel of intestinal parasites as well as some topical fungal infections and a bacteria load. All totally untreated. Despite the money I had immediately sent as he was born to cover veterinary care.

Started looking at the woman and her "rescue" a little closer at that point, going back over her history and the condition and densities of the animals she was "rescuing." A pattern emerged that indicated hoarding behaviors where the animals were concerned coupled with an unscrupulous streak of collecting various donations. I got in touch with Animal Control and her local police and had an investigation instigated. The end result of which was the seizure of a couple hundred severely neglected animals (mostly reptiles and small mammals, although there were eleven dogs and twenty some-odd cats) and some criminal convictions that prevent her from legally owning any animals ever again, at least in the state of Pennsylvania.

I don't like it when someone neglects animals and tend to take steps to ensure that it stops.

The upside though is that I own at least one animal which actually has a name which is is capable of recognizing.

BrilliantEraser

Bookworm!

Visit our friends