POST HATCHING IMAGES

UnicornSpirit

Graphic Designer
Congrats on the babies! They both look very healthy. It still bewilders me that eggs are still hatching and it's soon nearing the next breeding season.

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
It still bewilders me that eggs are still hatching and it's soon nearing the next breeding season.

My girl is a first time female, I noticed her ovulating and not wanting to eat in October, so I went ahead and put a male with her. She produced one clutch only and fortunately both eggs were fertile. :)

GeckosEcko

Restless Reptiles
Pics of my first Hatchling ever. Produced Last year, High Yellow X High Yellow. I know its kinda lame to breed normals but it was my first time so I did the right thing.
2dcda2s.jpg

de73vs.jpg

sdcxzo.jpg

I'll have a video or two in a few minutes

Northstar Herp

Rhacs and Uros, oh boy!!!
I wouldn't worry about it being lame... it's not. The lame way to breed leopard geckos is when know that you don't have room for or an outlet to sell the babies. Good job.

I've been watching this thread for a LONG time, and now that someone finally posted what the OP asked for, I'll mention that the title of the thread is hatch-ING, not hatch-LING. The point is to share pics of them coming out of the egg, not just hatchlings in general.

Of course, it doesn't violate a law to do so... so if you want to go right on ahead. :)

GeckosEcko

Restless Reptiles
I wouldn't worry about it being lame... it's not. The lame way to breed leopard geckos is when know that you don't have room for or an outlet to sell the babies. Good job.

I've been watching this thread for a LONG time, and now that someone finally posted what the OP asked for, I'll mention that the title of the thread is hatch-ING, not hatch-LING. The point is to share pics of them coming out of the egg, not just hatchlings in general.

Of course, it doesn't violate a law to do so... so if you want to go right on ahead. :)

Naahh man I dont need to post it out of the egg. Got a million pics of all my hatchlings Hatch-ING Lol..... I have a video of it coming out of the egg, hatch-ING hehehe....

LZRDGRL

Cindy hatches (Stripe Tremper)

My eigth gecko from 2011 hatched shortly after midnight, and I caught her on film:

Cindy1.jpg

Cindy2.jpg

Cindy3.jpg

Cindy4.jpg

Cindy_2.27.2011.jpg

Cindy2.27.2011.jpg

Don't worry, she has all her toes -- she was just full of slime and substrate :D

Her is her clutch mate, Lindy.

And here are her sisters who are two weeks older, Solace and Solstice.

Cindy came from a very dented, tiny egg, and her mom, Penny Lane, died after laying it. I never thought she would make it out alive, and she had a big yolk sack attached, but she lost it this morning and is doing great! The proud father is Lester the Molester.

Chrissy

fuzzylogix

Carpe Diem
first time i've actually got to see one emerge from the egg. this was from our only Normal x Normal pairing...

2e3mrux.jpg

2lih79h.jpg

2ezlqh2.jpg

2r3vzp2.jpg

hatched with a fairly large yolk sac but completely absorbed
33vzpqq.jpg

in all her screaming glory...
1z6oat.jpg

i did notice she has a small underbite, so this girl will be staying with us as a pet only

Uroplatus80

Latest Hatchlings caught in the act!

I love their little faces peeking out together.First time I have ever caught both of them hatching at the same time!
Enjoy

Last edited:

KitsuneGem

Seeing all these cute little babies just makes me even more impatient for my eggs to hatch. Granted my eggs are gecko eggs at this time, still working on getting my geckos to breed.

mainelygeckos

My first two babies of the season

picture.php

First Hatchling of the Season.. SHTCT het Patty

picture.php

Hatchling number 2 making his entrance

picture.php

Hatchling number two all the way out! SHTCT het Patty

My season of hatching has started :D I hope everyone else is having a great season as well!

lillith

lillith's leo lovables
I ~FINALLY~ caught one!

So, I always seem to miss hatching...but not this time!

IMG_1980.jpg

IMG_1986.jpg

IMG_1991.jpg

IMG_1998.jpg

IMG_1999.jpg

IMG_2002.jpg

It's also my first mack snow, but I'm not expecting it to be bright, I wasn't sure that mom herself was a mack, but now I know she is. I didn't get the stripes I was hoping for this clutch, but there is another one...

Here's a picture of the clutchmate (I did miss this one hatching):
TT-01_1.jpg

DragonRain

I got my first hatchling ever this afternoon. She is a Diablo Blanco which I think is awesome for my first hatchling. She proved out her father for me because he was sold as a possible DB het. I got to watch her hatch too, which was awesome.

Mother is a tremper albino het for DB and the father is a snow blizzard het for DB.

498d4c32.jpg

b181e843.jpg

b8553441.jpg

72356082.jpg

2474fbc0.jpg

0160d4a5.jpg

f0648b7c.jpg

:main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends