"Quarentine" viv

F

Flash

Hi guys, I´m getting a rescue Crested next week, he is an adult male, and was wondering if this viv is ok for a quarentine viv.

Actually this setup will be his definite home, but snce I´m moving in a few months, I didn´t plant anything yet. When I move I plan on planting all these plants and make a naturalistic vivarium for him.

Well, he should be fine in it for now, right? It´s a 24x18x24 Exoterra Screen Terrarium. I´m looking for a female too, is it ok to keep 2 cresteds in a 24x18x24 terrarium? I´ve been reading a lot of terrarium size posts, and I know this is a suitable size for a pair, but, I don´t know, it seems too small for a pair. Well, maybe I´m being paranoic or something.. What do you guys think?? Any recomendations??

F

Flash

that's plenty big for a pair, just remember you need to spray a screen encloser like 3 times a day.

Hey Dan, thanks for the quick reply. That shouldn´t be a problem since a live in São Paulo, Brazil, and the humidity here stays around 70/80% almost the entire year. BUT, I also keep C.calyptratus, so I have like 10 spray bottles in the room, don´t worry about it.

Plants and decor are ok?

Dan K.

must be nice to not have to worry about humidity I live in new england north east us the humidity here I'm lucky to see it over 50%, in winter it's dead 0% pain in the but!!

F

Flash

Well, sometimes high humidity can be a pain in the but too man, Lol

But I gotta say it makes my life and my herp´s much easier. Especially the Rainforest ones. ;)

Visit our friends