Question about my new gecko

Hermes

Hi everyone! I just bought a new leopard gecko ( my first!) and the breeder said that it was a lavender banded leopard gecko and was a new morph... i was wondering if anyone has heard of this morph or was the breeder trying to make a normal morph sound special. I would post a picture but the little guy hasn't been out much for pictures.
Thanks!

sunshinegeckofarm

Obsessed with Leos
Pictures would definitely help I know alot of breeders have geckos that are not exactly normals that have alot of lavender but its possible its a normal or pastel. Only way to know is for all to see a picture. so many new morphs coming about these days its hard to tell with just a description. I would remove the hide and get a quick shot, mine hate pictures but i get them anyways lol.

Hermes

I'll try to get a picture of him as soon as i can... he's still a little camera shy

Hermes

My profile picture is the gecko, its a month old, i don't remember if i said that before, thanks again for checking this out

Malibu Barbie

Eclipseaholic ????
I'm sad to say that if I should judge it, I would guess it to be a tangerine. Those nice lavender bands will probably disappear in time.

It is VERY attractive gecko and keep us updated as it grows :)

sunshinegeckofarm

Obsessed with Leos
i would say its a really nice normal or possible tangerine but its not a really orange tangerine almost more of a hi yellow. he/she is very pretty. looks like my tangXf2 fasciolatus babies lol really. You have yourself a pretty gecko.

Visit our friends