Random questions?

RobbinRedwood

Any ideas on what morph this guy is? And also, why is his tail so wonky? I got him like this, I swear

Attachments

• Snapchat-1975642505.jpg
    Snapchat-1975642505.jpg
    482.7 KB · Views: 12

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
It would be great to have a picture of the whole gecko from above because the angle is a little difficult. Based on what I see:
--since I see beige in the tail, I"m assuming this is an albino, though I don't know what strain
--I think I see some darker color on the body in a banded shape, so I'm assuming this is a super hypo (no body spots) tangerine (orange colored) also called a "sunglow" or a "hybino".
--From what I can see, the tail doesn't look regenerated, though I could tell better with a better picture. It may be regenerated, or the gecko just has a funny pattern of tail fat storage.

Aliza

RobbinRedwood

It would be great to have a picture of the whole gecko from above because the angle is a little difficult. Based on what I see:
--since I see beige in the tail, I"m assuming this is an albino, though I don't know what strain
--I think I see some darker color on the body in a banded shape, so I'm assuming this is a super hypo (no body spots) tangerine (orange colored) also called a "sunglow" or a "hybino".
--From what I can see, the tail doesn't look regenerated, though I could tell better with a better picture. It may be regenerated, or the gecko just has a funny pattern of tail fat storage.

Aliza
I'll try to get a better picture

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Now I see the tip of the tail and since there are black markings on it, the gecko is not an albino. It is still a super hypo carrot tail (orange on the tail) baldy (no spots on the head). I think it's likely that the tip of the tail came off when it was young and it's regenerated looking a little funky, though not like most regenerated tails look. I may be wrong about the tail. In any event, nice looking gecko.

Aliza

Ghostblaze

Any ideas on what morph this guy is? And also, why is his tail so wonky? I got him like this, I swear
Almost like a tangerine morph of some sort. Tail is like that because he/she dropped it before at some point in their life and that’s what it looks like when it grows back :) nice morph.

Visit our friends