Raptor X SS het Raptor

robin

i still can't tell but i have bad eyesight. can you move your lens closer to the eye not zoom just physically move the camera closer? i know the photos might be blurry but they might be enough to confirm the eyes

Landen

LSReptiles
trust me i've tried. This camera has been dropped too many times and just will not focus. That's the best I can get with that camera. There is snake eye on both sides but they are very light red compared to my ss tremper's solid reds.

Landen

LSReptiles
that's what I was hoping for. Proves out my male ss as het raptor as well, so big plus there. Not bad for the 2nd egg this season. Hopefully it's proof of good things to come.

Landen

LSReptiles
my ss was ready to go and the raptor didn't put up a defense !! I've got 4 more eggs in the bator too. Only bred 2 females early though. The rest of them will breed in about a month

paulnj

the difference between mack tremper eyes and Mack raptor eyes(snake eyed) can not be differenciated in these images. You atleast have a mack tremper het raptor and after a few sheds you should be able to see snake eyes if it's really a mack raptor.

Trempers hatch with blazing red eyes .

Visit our friends