Rate my setup before i set it up?

Futureboundexe

So everything in the picture below + a pure calcium carbonate supplement and on/off exo-terra 100w thermostat + a 20 gal is what im gonna use for my leopard gecko until its fully grown. If you have any opinions good or bad please share and rate my choice of product and method before i get the gecko so i can change whatever is necessary :)

Attachments

• 7DB7257A-9A42-4BA4-B3AB-70746F036852.jpeg
    7DB7257A-9A42-4BA4-B3AB-70746F036852.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 14

Millie2310

So everything in the picture below + a pure calcium carbonate supplement and on/off exo-terra 100w thermostat + a 20 gal is what im gonna use for my leopard gecko until its fully grown. If you have any opinions good or bad please share and rate my choice of product and method before i get the gecko so i can change whatever is necessary :)
Hi! I love the variety of plants and the products are good for leopard geckos. I would maybe reccomend having one or two places for your gecko to climb so maybe a foam background or some branches / vines / ledges, just so they can stay stimulated and explore.

I would also just like to mention that the accuracy of the humidity gauge isn't always 100% accurate so maybe just be aware of that :). Things that help with humidity are getting one or two real plants, having a water bowl, and misting the viv twice a day.

Hope that helps and hopefully your gecko loves their viv!

Futureboundexe

Hi! I love the variety of plants and the products are good for leopard geckos. I would maybe reccomend having one or two places for your gecko to climb so maybe a foam background or some branches / vines / ledges, just so they can stay stimulated and explore.

I would also just like to mention that the accuracy of the humidity gauge isn't always 100% accurate so maybe just be aware of that :). Things that help with humidity are getting one or two real plants, having a water bowl, and misting the viv twice a day.

Hope that helps and hopefully your gecko loves their viv!
I bought a govee digital hydro/thermo to add in there a week ago and so far their readings are synced :> but i did get one because i learned of the unreliable analog

Millie2310

I bought a govee digital hydro/thermo to add in there a week ago and so far their readings are synced :> but i did get one because i learned of the unreliable analog
Ah, okay perfect! I'm sure they are accurate most of the time, I had just seen quite a few people suggesting to be aware of it! But if it works for you then that's great :)

Visit our friends