Really small Crestor at 3+ years old

EmmaandEcho

I have two Crested Geckos they are female and from the same clutch of eggs they hatched on third of December 2017 and today three years later they still look like hatchlings and both weigh 11 grams They have been eating Pangea whilst with me but refused any crickets mealworms or waxworks I offered them I have never seen them eating their Pangea but they must be eating it as their is a lot of poop for me to spot clean

LoveReps

That is quite small for 3 year old cresties. I would recommend that you first take them to a vet and do fecal tests to see if they have any parasites. If your cresties aren't interested in live insects, and this will sound gross, but you can crush or blend them up and add it to their pangea, or you can handfeed them the crushed insects separately. Monitor their weight monthly to see if they gain any weight.

EmmaandEcho

Pangea makes the CGD with insects, so try that. They also have a fig flavor with insects.

Aliza
Oh ok that sound a little more like what my geckos would like as they will only eat the watermelon or I think it is the banana Pangea diet or maybe a little rapashy

Visit our friends