Repashy problems?

laurahlove

Okay so I'm new to repashy crested gecko food, and I'm having some trouble with it! It says on the bottle to do two parts water and one part powder, right? While mine always dries up before he gets a chance to eat it! And I've remade it like 4 times which sucks cause this junk isn't cheap. Am I doing something wrong or is there like a secret? :/

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk

indyana

It's only good for 1-2 days after mixed unless you refrigerate it, and you can add a bit of water and stir on the second day to loosen it up. Also, be sure the cage isn't too dry; I usually put my food in when I mist (90-100% humidity) and the cage doesn't get too far below 60% humidity during the day. If that's not helping, then use a bit more water when you make it. Not an exact science. :)

DrCarrotTail

I haven't had much luck in getting my cresteds to eat Repashy so I switched to Pangea. I mix it until its a bit thicker than water but not thick (if that makes sense?) It still pours super easy at the consistency I use. The container you're feeding in has a lot to do with how fast it dries out. The more surface area the quicker it will dry. I use soda caps for most of my geckos except the big females. Most of them eat 75% of so of what's in the cap within 2 days. I feed them every 3rd day.

Visit our friends