Repticon in Pensacola - April 10-11th

RagginOut

Is there anyone in the NW FL panhandle area who has gone before / is going this year to this event? What vendors are generally on hand? Do you know what vendors will be there this April? I've emailed the repticon team for some more info but have not found any. I'm debating on ordering my supplies online (heaters,lights, dishes, etc) but if some of these companies are going to be on hand (such as Reptile Supply) then I could just purchase the UTH's / reptisun 10.0's and such from them there since I could avoid shipping then. Any info prior or future related would be helpful.

RagginOut

Current listing of exhibitors.

Big Fat Geckos
Bushhill Reptiles, LLC
Croc Encounters
Dragons4You
Exo Terra (Raffle Sponsor)
Exotic Kingdom
Fleming Reptiles
Full Spectrum Reptiles
Glades Herp Farm
Guardian Reptiles
Home Grown Herps
Lucky Lure Cricket Farm
Martin's World Exotics
Port City Reptiles
P.R.E.S.E.R.V.E. Venomous Display
PSH Wildlife Art
Reno's Reptiles
Reptile Marketplace
ReptileSupply.com
Scaled Exotics
Yellow Room Reptiles
Zoo Med (VIP Tote Bag Sponsor)

The list doesn't seem that impressive, but everyone seems to tell me the spring show isn't nearly as big as the summer show, so maybe that is why.

Is there anyone on the list above who deals in leopards geckos that anyone knows of, and trusts dealing with?

thanks.

bjleemkuil

I know at the show I went to last, the website didn't list at least one vendor that I know they had up there. I'm sure there were several more. Maybe this is the case?

Visit our friends