Reptile art, Custom art, Prints and more!

Riyo

Pet Human
Looking for an artist to draw your reptiles? I am proficient in multiple media, including but not limited to: Digital art, graphite, markers, and colored pencils!

Watermarks will not be on your purchased artwork! They are for anti-theft purposes online only ;)

NOTE: The following three pieces are ORIGINAL, these are one of a kind and have not been (and will not be) reproduced! They have all been signed and dated, as well

Chameleon
Prismacolor Markers and Pencils, Ink
6x6 inches
20.00 USD
chameleon_sml.jpg

Crested Gecko
Prismacolor Pencils and Ink --NOTE: Colors have been severely washed out due to scanning process. The colors are much more vivid and vibrant in person!
6x6 inches
20.00 USD
crested_sml.jpg

Serpentine Dragon
Ink
6x6 inches
15.00 USD - FOR AN ADDITIONAL 5 DOLLARS I WILL COLOR IT! Your choice of colors!!
dragon_sml.jpg

Prints are also available, 10.00 USD each! Limited quantites are currently available so it is first come, first serve.. These are all around letter size (8.5 x 11 inches) and have been cut to bleed. Currently available prints are as follow:

Harpy
harpy_print.jpg

The Raven's Pearl
raven_print.jpg

Biotoxin
Biotoxin2_print.jpg

Don't see something you like? Want something custom? Here are some other examples of my artwork! Feel free to contact me about commissions. My prices are very flexible and I will make sure you are satisfied with your purchase.

NOTE: THESE ARE NOT CURRENTLY FOR SALE

biotoxin_digi.jpg

spectra2_digi.jpg

gecko_sm.jpg

holture_sm.jpg

lionfish_sm.jpg

ann_sm.jpg

ann2_sm.jpg

I take PAYPAL! Please PM or Email me at: [email protected] for further information. Thanks for looking!

Visit our friends