ReptoCal (by TetraFauna)?

RUBYsoho

Does anyone use ReptoCal as a supplement? I've been using it for years, but thinking of switching to Repashy... If there's no need to, I won't... any thoughts?

DrCarrotTail

I've never used it but really like the Repashy. Is it a full vitamin and mineral supplement? If not your geckos may need some extra vitamins and I would consider switching.

RUBYsoho

I've never used it but really like the Repashy. Is it a full vitamin and mineral supplement? If not your geckos may need some extra vitamins and I would consider switching.

Thank you so much, btw, for always helping with my posts. You're awesome!

I'm not sure if it's a FULL vitamin supplement... it says: Includes Calcium & Vitamin D3 and a small level of Phosphorus.
I've used it with her for 3 years now, but I was wondering if I should switch to Repashy...seems like everyone loves it.

Thanks again!!

DrCarrotTail

You're welcome!! Geckos also need trace minerals and vitamins, vitamin A is especially important to help with shedding. I think switching to Repashy would be your best bet if your current supplement doesn't include any of them. There are others you can use with a calcium supplement like Herptivite and Reptivite but Repashy is the best all in one and the easiest out there to make sure your gecko is getting everything they need :)

Visit our friends