Rescued Kittens *PICS*

LizMarie

Last week or so someone put these 3 little girls in a box and placed them in the basement of the building across the street from me. The super/maintaince guy felt bad and took them home before the snow storm but wasn't sure what to do with them and didn't exactly have the money to take care of 3 more cats. He already knows that my mom tries her best find homes stray/feral cats and kittens through my vets office so he called her up and we called our vet and got everything ready to take them in. My mom just HAD to bring them up here so I could see them and you know I fell in LOVE with all of them especially the little calico! I swear she wanted me which time I opened the cage she would come out and sit in my lap while the other two shyed away... see it's a SIGN and she's been on my mind all day I just wish I felt comfortable financially to take in another pet because I've already named her Penelope Rae!

Picture076.jpg

Picture075.jpg

Picture074.jpg

Picture073.jpg

Picture071.jpg

Picture069.jpg

Picture068.jpg

Picture067.jpg

Picture066.jpg

Picture064.jpg

leolover23

that's great that you guys were able to help out the kittens! :)
i hope that you figure out a way to keep Penelope Rae, she's definitely a cutie :)
Me? I'd wanna keep them all! :D

LizMarie

They're all weaned, I gave them a little bit of dry cat food because they were looking hungry and they downed it like they had never eaten, then drank some water even though they thought it was funny to kept dripping their paws in the water bowl, lol. After they ate they all got energized one for the was climbing the little bars in the crate, I also hung a little mouse from the top so they can play with and threw in another toy that said it had cat nip which the little dark one used as a pillow.

I miss the kitten years when they would go all crazy for like 5 minutes then fall out for an hour. I really hope they get good homes but I bet won't be a problem. Kat the manager of the vets office already had a few people lined up that either had cats that they wanted a companion for or have had to put their cats down due to medical reasons, etc. At least a lot of people that adopt from the vets office come back for check ups so we always get an update or they call us to tell her how they're doing.

LizMarie

Well the kittens are still at the vets office and are getting dewormed, vaccinated and all that good stuff. Me and mom had decided to go back on wednesday to pick up a new kitten but sadly her allergy results showed that she is HIGHLY allergic to cat dander and she fears getting another cat since she's already on an inhaler and is starting weekly allergy shots this week so until we can build up the immunity to cat dander we don't want to push it past our cat. :(

I hope they get adopted soon.

Visit our friends