Rest In Peace Daisy.

Holly12

Well now that I have the guss to do this this is to my AFT Daisy I love her so very much and I did everything that was to be done for her. She was doing just fine eating really well and love it when I would hold her she sit on my hand for hours. She love chaseing her crickets well about a year ago she started acting funny. I would take her to the vet and even they could not figer out what was wrong with her. Well I took her to the vet like 10 times and oneday she did not eat for me and so I thought nothing of it sometimes they do that. Well one morning I woke up and whent to turn on her lights and she was in her cave dead.:(:( I was in tears she was the love my my life and now she is gone but she has cross over the rainbow bridge with every other AFT gecko that has pass away. :(

Here is a picture of her.

Last edited:

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Holly, I'm so sorry your lost your beloved girl, Daisy. It's hard to express the grief we feel when we lose our reptiles, but there are plenty of us here who understand the hole it leaves in our hearts and in our lives. She will have good company over the 'Rainbow Bridge' with some very dear Golden Gate Geckos who are now passed. ((HUGS))

Holly12

Thank you so much it is very hard and ya know I still wake up in tears when I think about her?. She was even in my dreams I think that she knows she was loved and that she had a great owner that cared about her. :(

Visit our friends