Ron Billingsley?

B

Brian O

Anyone ever had any experience with this guy? I had purchased some displays from him which have yet to show after 6 business days. I called asking for a tracking number and never even got a call back. I then emailed him and the email won't send beacause of his email adress errors. I cancelled my payment and would recommend staying away from this guy.

J

Jedi Master Bruce

Yes. Go to Fauna Classifieds Board of Inquiry. I think there is a thread about your person there already. They will make you pay ten dollars to post your complaint there. And don't post anything in the feedback/suggestion forum you may be killed. Just my humble opinion.:main_laugh:

B

Brian O

Thank you Robin. I was unaware of this policy. While I don't like the idea of being forced to go to the other site, oh well. Is there any other rules that have been implemented besides the intial agreement?

robin

it's not like you are gonna get points or be banned. i think it's just a request for now, until kelli decides if she wants to open that whole can of worms. but for any changes or anything you can check the announcements page http://www.geckoforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=49
. but she has mentioned she does want to put one up. when though i don't know

KelliH

Hi Brian and Robin (and everyone else:main_laugh: )-

I have decided to create a new forum for Business inquiries of this sort, and also customer feedback (good or bad). I am moving this thread into the new forum.

KelliH

Brian-

I just received my tower displays from Ron a couple of weeks ago and I am really happy with them. It seems like it took about 7-10 days from the time I ordered them for me to receive them. However, what I ordered was something he has in stock, had I ordered something he had to have built (an item that was not in stock), he did tell me it would take a little longer.

Anyway, I couldn't be happier with my displays from Ron. :main_yes:

J

Jedi Master Bruce

Yes. I met Ron briefly at a Tampa show. He did seem like a very nice man in person.

B

Brian O

It's good to hear he is alright. He seemed like a good person on the phone. However in this case he gets a :main_thumbsdown: . I ordered what he had in stock on Wensday and he said he would get it out Thursday. Eight days may not seem like a lot but he lives three hours from me. Did he strap it on a three legged mule? Not to mention a returned phone call with a tracking number wouldn't hurt.

robin

brain make sure to contact him telling him this thread is here you can view the rules for this section in the forum business inquiries and reports, . just to let you know and bruce you need to put your full name =)

B

Brian O

OK I willl call him and let him know what I said and where to find it. By the way, my full name is listed undeer my name and on my signature.

J

Jedi Master Bruce

Sorry. Forgot. Getting old. 900 years. Bruce Stephenson, Leader of the Jedi Council.

B

Brian O

OK just called him again and got his answering machine again. ( By the way still no response.)

robin

thats cool just as long as you have tried to contact him and let him know it's going on. if he choses not to responde, it's entirely up to him, if he knows.

B

Brian O

I got an email from Ron last night. He was out of state on a family emergency. He offered to pay for shipping as compensation.
I just wish he had taken a moment and called. I understand he was in a crisis but I was counting on him and had to make last minute arrangements. What especially raised my eyebrow was when I tried to email him and it wouldn't go threw because of a bad address.
Oh well, I was never trying to slam this guy in the first place. I was just curious if I was getting hustled or not.

Visit our friends