Sale or trade crested pairs and female leopards

ReptileWorld

Looking to thin out some cresties and get out of the leopards entirely at least for now. these were our personal pets as well as our breeders. we enjoyed these geckos for some time and hope they can make their way to new homes. some of these we purchased purely because they were in poor condition or at a show or pet shop ect...

Crested gecko first pair is a Dalmation male and a Harley female. the harley female we purchased as an adult non breeder 3 years ago since then has produced about 15 healthy young which some we held back raised sold or traded off. Dalmation we got in a trade from a friend and he has fathered countless babies over the last 3 years with 3 different females. hes young got a lot of life in him. she lost her original mate and he lost his so i paired them together this past season and they have not produced together yet.

Crested gecko pair two is a red female she just laid two eggs a few days ago their looking good its her second clutch. male is a Harley they are a nice young pair that we purchased off a couple that were going away to college.

crested gecko pair three is a pair put together of a unknown female shes really nice i dont know what she is though. she was very nice found her in a pet shop in poor shape so decided to buy her and pair her with a spare creamsicle male my son calls cannon ball. no breeding out of them yet im sure late this season early next season as the male chases her all over.

also have 3 leopard geckos
Halo was sold to us as a high yellow which i just consider a standard.

Star is a hefty girl high yellow we purchased her at a show she had nubby front toes it doesnt prevent her from doing anything she climbs and was a good breeder for the short time we bred them. the male we had was really aggressive and since they were our pets we decided to just sell the male off and keep the girls as lap geckos.

Nala was sold to me with a male as a SHTC they were a young pair from a friend getting divorced shes a good looking girl she was not handled much.

Also have a X tall Exo Terra 36 inches tall was used for about 6 months to temporarily house a leachy. paid $300 for it. just seen it for $225 at a reptile show brand new. Asking $150 or trade or best offer.

I am open to all kinds of gecko trades or poison dart frogs mostly tincs or thumbnails no pumilio at this time. will also take in premade vivariums. as for geckos pictus, male grandis, female garg or pairs of young ones, Kochi, and anything else cool. Cash is always nice. shipping is available.

Visit our friends