Serious inquiries ONLY.

Harbor Reptiles

This boy is truly AMAZING! We were going to keep him, but due to other potential prospects we have gotten, we are going to let him go. PM for detail or questions. Will be picky as to where he goes and the plans for him. Will release genetics based on competencies. He is not cheap! Serious inquiries only.

This boy has no signs of ES, and neither does the dad or siblings. This is a very strong line of no ES symptoms. 7th gen no ES symptoms and very little to no inbreeding. In the last 3 years we have had only one gecko show slight signs, which equated to be 0.04% in 3 years.

He is pounding down the meals like there’s no tomorrow, he love super worms and grasshoppers!

due to my identity theft, (2 years now) I do not release my full name. But Harbor Reptiles is on Facebook. And you are more than welcome to check it out! You will see this boy and pictures of me, and all other geckos! You’re more than welcome to reach out to friends. I also do have a website as well? With all reviews linked with morph market. My Facebook name is Godes Hestia, my original account under my real name was hacked and I had lost alllll money in my bank account because of it. So I’m sorry, I can not release my real name.

Attachments

• F755F5A8-27AD-4AC8-BF02-FC7D30FDFAFF.jpeg
    F755F5A8-27AD-4AC8-BF02-FC7D30FDFAFF.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 5
  • 5AE3C809-03EF-4984-94D3-718A558AFCE4.jpeg
    5AE3C809-03EF-4984-94D3-718A558AFCE4.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Visit our friends