Sexing and eggs?

P

pipedream

So my three little guys are catching up quick to our adults. They are packing on the grams and eating like little ravenous beasts. I had no clue how old they were when we got them but the store had them for two months we were told. Well now by my guess they are over six months. My problem is this.... I am stumped with sexing them. My camera does NOT take very good closeups so I got the best photos I could. Also took a quick pic of one of my adult leo's undersides to see if anyone can tell me if she has eggs in there or not. Her skin is thick and it's easy for me to tell on the other females.... but Bonnie has me confused all the time.

Juvi 1
005-3.jpg

008-1.jpg

009-5.jpg

Juvi 2
010-4.jpg

011-2.jpg

016-1.jpg

Juvi 3 (who does not sit still)
018.jpg

019-2.jpg

Bonnies Belly Shot (eggs?)
023-1.jpg

Tommy13b

Really cant tell, try putting them in a tupawear container and takeing a picture from underneith.

mainelygeckos

that lasto ne have preanal pores? looks male to me in comparison to the tohers..hmmm ya better picstures please if possible

P

pipedream

No pores yet on any of the juvi's. I will try to get better photos but my point and shoot is HORRIBLE with close ups. Those were the best out of about 80 pics lol. It's also hard to hold a gecko with one hand and shoot the cam with the other. I shall try again :)

Visit our friends