ship your reptiles.com?

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Many of us, including me, use shipyourreptiles.com. You need to use next day air; the geckos shouldn't be in transit for more than that. You can schedule a UPS pickup or you can drop off. Read the info on their website.

Aliza

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
We don't have the option of pick up here, so make sure you check on that. Also, each UPS has different shipping rules. I have to drive mine to an acutal UPS hub about 35 minutes from here. The UPS stores would not take them. Make sure you find everything out before you ship. I use shipyourreptiles everytime and really like them. I always ship UPS next day air.

TripleALeos

Kristi is right, check with your local UPS store. I shipped 2 geckos out today and had to go to the main hub. The store would not take them and the hub actually called customer service to make sure that it was ok to ship them. Also, check with the local hub and see whens the latest you can drop them off so that they leave the same day. The less time they spend packaged up, the better. I dropped mine off around 4 pm and they will be delivered by 1030, so most of their time in the box will be cooler night temps..

Visit our friends