Shipping

COOCOpUcHoo

Does anyone know how to properly ship, package, and sell pacman frogs? I have a pacman that i can no longer care for and i might sell it on a forum. If anyone can tell me how to ship with a guarantee that it will be alive, that would be nice.

LepoInc

Check out shipyourreptiles.com. if its just the frog, you can probably ship it just like a gecko with some moist cocoa fiber in the cup

Sent via Tapatalk whilst caring for Eublepharis macularis'

DrCarrotTail

You'd probably need an insulated box and container big enough for the frog. There's no guarantee the animal will arrive alive tho FedEx is usually pretty good about not losing them. However, they do every once in a while but you can insure them through the shipper. I think most folks use shipyourreptile.com or reptileexpress.com. If you email them they may be able to help you with species specific info. I don't know enough about pacman frogs to know if they tolerate shipping well or to help with specifics. Good luck!

Robyn@SYR

ShipYourReptiles.com is the only service that offers Live Arrival Insurance, and pricing starts at 20% off the FedEx retail rate.

We have a Get Help section that will answer many questions for you, as well as shipping kits for packaging and supplies. For a single frog, one of our Shipping Kits would work well. Frogs typically ship in a deli cup, with some damp moss for padding and protection.

Try contacting the guys at Captive Bred Specialties for pacman specific shipping tips. They breed some awesome pacmans, and are very familiar with frog packaging. Tell them I sent you.

Visit our friends