Show Off Your Cages

Kaila

Here is the home for my two leopards. Some changes have been done but mainly it looks like this...

picture.php

Your setup looks good! Do you have a heat pad?

GodzillaGecko

Tank I setup in my spare room. Not to shabby. Nothing in it yet till tomorrow. So I'm just showing it off here.

The cool hide is under the plant. Same with moist hide which you can see. Then the lego house..cause he/she needs one. They are safe they are made for kids. They are megablocks so they are made to be chewed on.

Temps are working fine now that I fixed it up correctly to get things the way they should be. Hot hide was getting to hot so I raised it with a flat stone.
All the rocks are clean using bleach and vinegar with hot water and then 2 hours in the oven. So they are safe. Also used a toothbrush and dish soap to clean everything off.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

warriah

This is my tank after going through step by step upgrades. Originally started with paper towels, then reptile carpet so I have a brown and green I switch in and out. Got my geckos to start pooping on the slate tile in the back. Moist hide used to be margarine container and paper towels, now another containter and coconut fiber. And my regular hide on the warm side of tank.

IqhrRl.jpg

I plan to cover the warm half of the tank fully in a slate tile and the other half leave as is later on today.

mattzo21

my setup

heres mine moist hide is under plant, thermo probe in warm hide and probe fed under vinyl floor to uth

brookec

Just finished re-doing both of my Leopard Gecko tanks. I've been playing with the styrofoam/grout method of building hides and backgrounds and am still learning. I am moving onto my snake tanks now, but will probably come back to the gecko tanks in awhile to do more. Both are 20 gal long tanks with slate tile for flooring. The first one I did has a homemade hide on the left and I still need to go back and make her a humid hide that I like better. The second tank I did I built the humid hide in (it's removable) and it has a slate tile top to it. That tank also has a cave tunnel built into the rock wall background (behind the plants).

Attachments

• aIMG_0368sm.jpg
    aIMG_0368sm.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 47
  • aIMG_0105sm.jpg
    aIMG_0105sm.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 35

Embrace Calamity

Okay, this isn't for my leo. It's for my crocodile gecko. But I'm so proud of my first attempt at a background + natural setup like this, I had to show it off. :D It'll be touched up a little bit.

Setup.jpg

And excuse the analog. A digital thermometer/hygrometer is on its way. I had to order it online.

~Maggot

Visit our friends