Show Your Cage Off :)

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
Sorry not much stuff. But I want some Ideas About putting in my Leo Enlosue. I can't Put a Hanging Plant in there because He Ecaspe there one time! :( Maybe you can Show your cages in there! Give me more ideas! and post your Cool Cages too! :) I have Fall leaves! lol. Im gonna try to put Pumpkin in there For Halloween! Turkey maybe fake lol

Last edited:
R

rince

before putting in pumpkins and turkeys you might consider putting in a hide on the cool AND on the warm side, also I can not see a humid hide in those pictures. If you can, put in a small bowl with calcium as well ...

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
before putting in pumpkins and turkeys you might consider putting in a hide on the cool AND on the warm side, also I can not see a humid hide in those pictures. If you can, put in a small bowl with calcium as well ...

I Do have Calcuim in dish before But i only Dust 3 supplemets Crickets at night. In Forums. Some say they dont need Humid hide unless You see them starting to white up i will put humid in there. It worked. He did sheded like last 6 week ago. If i see him white up i will put humid in there. Understand? :)

Visit our friends