Showing some balls

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
I guess with all these balls hanging out I might as well show mine too...

Zuri, Normal female
Zuri1-1.jpg

Kuari, Possible het Pied Female
Kuari1.jpg

Ashanti, Normal female
Ashanti1.jpg

Ashanti2.jpg

Kira, Reduced Pattern Dinker female
Kira1.jpg

Monty, 100% het Pied male
Monty1.jpg

Xander, 100% het Albino male
Xander1.jpg

Xena, 100% het Albino female
Xena1.jpg

Token, Pastel Male
Token2.jpg

Token1.jpg

Just the beginning. :D I have a spider male and a fire female on order, just have to wait until it warms up a bit to get them shipped in. Damned North Eastern weather...

Thanks for looking. :main_thumbsup:

robin

Ted they all looks great! i love kiras reduced pattern and xander has some great patterning as well!

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
Thanks guys. We'll find out this year hopefully, Monty has been locking anything that moves, lol. The albinos won't be big enough to go till next year, but it's looking like Token may be big enough to go late in the season if he keeps eating like he has been.

fl_orchidslave

Nice balls! I've seen some het pieds that took at least a couple years to prove out. We have a pair that won't be ready till next year. Here's to ALL the het pieds (raise glass for toast)!!!!

latshki

Breeder in the making
Oh Ted youve got quite the balls, and you say they're growing fast, thats great!
hope you get some good use of them this year!

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
Thanks everyone, I gotta say, I've been severely bitten by the ball bug. My tax return is already spent on a few more morph girls. :main_laugh:

Nice balls! I've seen some het pieds that took at least a couple years to prove out. We have a pair that won't be ready till next year. Here's to ALL the het pieds (raise glass for toast)!!!!

I certainly hope it doesn't take that long! :main_laugh: I know everything with balls is sloooooooww, I'm still adjusting to it, haha. Pieds are one of my favorite recessives, second only to clowns. :D Good luck with your pair next year! Monty is very serious about breeding, so I'll be quite happy if I get a clutch from him this year. If I hatch out a pied, I'll probably have a heart attack. :p

fl_orchidslave

Thanks everyone, I gotta say, I've been severely bitten by the ball bug. My tax return is already spent on a few more morph girls. :main_laugh:

I certainly hope it doesn't take that long! :main_laugh: I know everything with balls is sloooooooww, I'm still adjusting to it, haha. Pieds are one of my favorite recessives, second only to clowns. :D Good luck with your pair next year! Monty is very serious about breeding, so I'll be quite happy if I get a clutch from him this year. If I hatch out a pied, I'll probably have a heart attack. :p

A friend of ours finally hatched one this year from their hets and he said he peed himself ;)

WulfSC

I'm not gay or anything, but NICE balls man. Can't wait to see the spider and the fire. Spiders are probably one of my favorite morphs.

Visit our friends