silk worms part 2 (suppliers)

N

nora

alrighty kids.. i need supplier names for silk worms.. the place i used to get them from arent carrying them anymore because of the whole "virus" thing that has been going around with them.. but the deal is I dont want to be buying silk worms in bulk.. if i gotta hatch em out myself that's not a problem.

I just want to see if I can get Henry on silkies rather having to buy crickets all the time.... but in the mean time im gonna call a couple of the local leo breeders and ask them for some info...

dragonflyreptiles

Resident PITA
I just got in 20,000 eggs today from Silkwormwholesale.com, they came in well packed. I can let you know in a little over a week how my hatch rete goes. She also has worms for sale and chow.

Gregg M

Registered Member
Nora, ever think about roaches??? They are much cheaper and easier to breed than silkies.... Plus there is no threat of virus....

Oh, by the way, that gabby is doing good... Tell Scotty boy I said wassup.... I will give you my number to give to him in a PM....

N

nora

ok if there's one thing i dont like it's roaches.. lol but for the sake of my leo, i havent even thought of those lil buggers.. and i think i know who's got a bunch of lobster roaches too...

gregg... i will definately pass the info along to scott.. just pm me your number whenever and i'll have him give you a call =) and post a couple pictures of the good ol girl too.. i would love to see her..

Visit our friends