Simon (lots of pictures)

jemjdragon

I just wanted to show you one of my best (animal) friends. His name is Simon and I adopted him from the shelter about 8 (not sure the exact number) years ago when he was 2 months old. He was a rescue. Before he came to the shelter, he was given to a lady for her birthday. Her husband later threw him against a wall because he bit him or something. I'm glad I adopted him though he was very sick when I got him. Two years ago, I almost lost Simon. He had kidney stones (we didn't know at the time and I was at my dad's house), and my mom wanted to wait a week to see his tummy pain would "go away". Well he stopped eating and going to the bathroom. My mom took him to the nearest vet and we had found he had kidney failure by that time. He survived and I thought he was funny-looking in his cone and that his shaved belly was adorable.

At 2 months:
simonzaba3.jpg
simonzaba2.jpg
simonzaba1.jpg

Few Years later:
simonzaba4.jpg

Now:
000_0122.jpg
pets008.jpg
pets007.jpg
000_0037.jpg
000_0116.jpg

Also, the small black bark-y thing known as a chihuahua. She is still alive today, and is about 18 years old though now. She's more gray and is deaf and is slightly blind and is loosing fur. Though still really happy and she loves to play with the 25 cent bouncy balls XD

jemjdragon

Thank you =3

I have a strange neighbor who loves him and tries to take pictures all the time. She even made him a webpage (I don't recommend seeing it. It's kinda creepy). Simon runs off every time he hears her.

MiamiLeos

Oh my goodness what a beautiful kitty!!! I'm such a sucker for blue eyed cats, just something about them. Both your babies are adorable and they look so happy together!

Visit our friends